Friday, February 19, 2010

Seriously.....

One week later...

I'm still up past my bedtime. It's now approaching the fine hour of 2 in the morning. I'm really hoping next week calms down a bit. Meaning that I leave work before 11:45pm each night. In case you were wondering, that's where I've been each day this week and will continue to be for the rest of the weekend. At least Saturday it'll be cause I'm with friends cropping(scrapbooking).

I hope everybody had a great Valentine's day. Here's a few pics from Annual V-day bash at the Secrist.
6 out of 10 party attendees.



Owen inside the bean bag toss.



Kale tossing a few bags. He's so adorable!!!



Getting ready for the movie and eventually bed.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Looks like fun! Hope you get caught up and have a chance to breath sometime soon! I guess it's a good thing that you are in demand! :)

Jodi said...

Man alive! You and those Secrist's sure know how to throw a party! Another success! Thanks for leaving out the part where Mrs. Secrist finally yelled: "everyone put their bum on the couch!" That was scary. I sure love ya.

Anonymous said...

live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173 , live173