Friday, February 12, 2010

It's 1:23 in the morning, what am I doing up?

What?!? How did I lose track of the time. I mean I didn't get home till 11:30, but that was like 10 minutes ago, or so I thought. Yikes! I have so much to do tomorrow. I need to go to BED, but I can't seem to clear my mind. I keep thinking of tasks that I should have done today, but didn't get to for whatever reason and will be pushed to tomorrow's to do list.

Lately I just can't seem to stay caught up on anything. I knew this week was going to be busy, In a 13 day period, I've only had 1 day off. No wonder I'm behind. And yet more tasks keep on piling up, for instance, I'm teaching tomorrow from 6 to midnight, then back at work at 10am on Saturday for a double, and on my day off I need to start and finish 3 class projects for my next round of classes that I'll be teaching.

Now I'm off to get some sleep, Hopefully.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Please tell me you got some sleep shortly after this post. It's almost kind of impressive. I mean, I couldn't be awake at 1:23am even if I wanted to (which I never would). But you did it like a champ!

AMY said...

i should take a class from you sometime, the creativeness is not flowing so freely for me lately. anyway, are you working on those new projects from 10:30 - 1:30? we would love to see you in the valley. lunch is chili and i'm bringing a fruit cobbler! hope to see you, love ya

Jessica said...

you need to
1. sleep more.
2. work LESS!

love ya!