You know that you rely on your DVR way too much when you try to rewind radio station to hear the full song that you just missed. Why do I know this, you might wonder. Well that is exactly what happened today on my drive home. Then I started thinking how nice it would be to be able to TiVo my life. Pause in the middle of a deep conversation to get a drink or use the bathroom. Fast forward through those awkward teenage moments or replay your favorite kiss. ;) ;) I know that we would not grow and learn as much about ourselves, but it's a fun thought to entertain.
Maybe that's why I like to scrapbook. I love creating my pages, I love playing with the products, I love shopping for the perfect paper, but what I'm really doing is making an expensive glorified picture diary. And that's OK with me. I enjoy looking back on pictures and reminiscing about that time. So even thought I can't rewind my life my scrapbook is the next best thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have done the same thing while listening to the radio! I will hear them say something and want to hear it again just by pushing the back button once! Damn radio, let us do what we want. Maybe in the future we really will be able to rewind our internal database and go through things again. It will be like the matrix only I wont have people chasing after me with guns.
You need to scrapbook because that is the best way for us to be with eachother! We can always make time to scrapbook and feel like we are getting something done in the process. Not much done, but something.
Love you lady
kelli, i want to scrapbook with you sometime! i found myself looking for a "like button" for your post, just like on facebook. i laughed thinking of pausing the conversation to use the bathroom.
me too! XXXOOO
That's a nice thought.
Post a Comment