How about a quick update...
I moved back home with my mom.
I quit the salon and work just at the scrapbook store. I also started teaching classes there.

My best friend got married.
I went to Disneyland last month.
My car broke down on the freeway and is currently in the shop.
Other than that, I have had some issues in my life and I'm just working through them. I want to thank those who have prayed for me and have kept me in your thoughts. I hope to be back to myself and be in your lifes again soon. :)

9 comments:
I just picked myself up off the floor from seeing your name at the top of my blog list. So happy to see your cute face and those adorable pictures. I love you and your issues and always will!
http://jansdoorways.blogspot.com/ ...you can find my blog at that link...
we still have a certain game out waiting for you to play with us! DEAL? or NO DEAL! Come on you know you want DEAL!!!
kelli! i love that you took a picture of yourself and the broken down car. very appropriate. i am excited to see you, and jane is too. love, me
I.....I....I can't speak I'm so thrilled! I think I might need to write a poem about this! Oh how I love you, Kells.
Glad you're back. Still praying.
Glad to hear an update! I, too, am still praying for you and hope we can meet up soon!
Love you!!! We need to get together!!!
You ARE alive! So glad to get an update, finally. And yes, you know this girl has constant prayers for you.
Thanks for the update Kelli, miss you a bunch! Hope to see you soon...have a great day and never forget we love you! Terry/OVCC
Post a Comment