Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Moon

In the past I've been in the closet about my "Twilight Love". I have no problem saying that I loved the books, but the first movie was so cheeeesy, I couldn't admit to most folks that I enjoyed it. BUT New Moon was Great!!! I went to the midnight showing with a bunch of my co-workers and customers form the store. I've become pretty close to some of my customers, so much so that we hang out on the weekends. :)
Here are a few pics from the evening.

Me and Jake, I mean Taylor eating at Applebee's before the show.


Co-workers:Megan and Pat


Heather(Alice's sister) and Alice:Co-worker


P.S. In case you were wondering, my t-shirt says "Chief Swan can arrest me ANYTIME....bring on the handcuffs" :)

4 comments:

AMY said...

why yes, i was wondering. (and i don't really get it, but i know some people who do)

Jan said...

Happy Thanksgiving & Twilight blessings to you? (I don't get it either)

Mandy said...

That is the funniest Twilight related shirt I have ever seen! So glad you had fun!

Ashley said...

I thought New Moon was ten times better than Twilight. I did have to laugh at the people in the theatre though they were a little bit obsessive.