Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11

Wow, I can't believe it's actually been 7 years today. I know that it'll be one of the few days in my life that I'll remember all the details filled with emotion, pain and confusion. It was my senior year in high school, after walking into my first class, immediately I knew something was wrong. The whole day was filled with tears, friends trying to find out if their family was affected, the unknown and then realizing that forever America had been changed. Even in all this sadness, I remember praying to God and being reminded that HE is in complete control. And I still don't know the reason why, But I do believe that God can bring light into this tragedy. Today my prayer is for the family that lost someone and for all those who risked their life for another.

1 comment:

AMY said...

wow kelli, it's almost been a year since you last posted. i hope all is great and you are loving life. jane and i would love to see you some time! love ya