Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

I LOVE EASTER!!! But my reasons have certainly changed over the years. When i was young i couldn't wait for the bunny to HOP into our home to hide eggs with coins and leave a basket with a new soft cuddly stuffed animal and treats. Now, as i reflect on the last few years it has changed to remembering that Jesus died and arose from the grave. It seems to reassure me of my faith, and the reasons why I choose to live my life for Him. I am so thankful for God's grace and the power he has. This last week I've been reminded of how week i am on my own and how i need to trust God! (Psalms 3:5-6)

Easter this year was different, but very enjoyable. Usually my mom makes a yummy dinner, but she just got home early this morning form her vacation, so instead Glendon and Kaytee hosted a BBQ at their house. we all had a great time enjoying the BEAUTIFUL blue sky, playing boccie ball, and of course EATING. Here are a few pics...


Kaytee and Glendon


Suzy and I


Justin showing Chaz how to juggle

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That was a great Easter bash! or should I say "Easther!"