Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Universe:1 Kelli:0

All right, so i did it. I gave in. I am now an OFFICIAL BLOGGER. I guess it's not so bad to let friends, family, the government, strangers, creepers and the entire world know what I'm up to.....right. Who am i kidding, I'm not that fascinating. But for the rest of you I do hope you enjoy it. I won't make any crazy promises, such as to blog everyday, but I'll try my best to keep you updated. I would like to dedicate this first post to Kimber, Claire and Mandy without which this blog would never exist. Thank you!!!

11 comments:

Claire said...

I am thrilled to be your first comment! Welcome!

AMY said...

kelli! i love your page. it is so creative just like your scrapbooks and cards, only digital. have a great day

Kimber said...

Now we just have to work on getting some pictures posted ;)

Sarah said...

well, I guess this makes you a sinner like me!
welcome, your page is awesome. Where did you get it?

Natalie said...

Way to go Kelli!
Hope you are doing well!

Ashley said...

Yeah for blogging!

Jan said...

i like your page choice...i think you scored a big 10 for your first post - universe still above all, since God created it but kelli you rate a 10!!

melissa o said...

First Facebook, now blogging?? YES!!

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Kelli! I'm glad I "clicked here" on Claire's blog! I'll look forward to checking back often :)

Mat said...

welcome to the blogosphere kell!

Laura said...

Kelli, do keep us updated often. I'm sure you have many fascinating things to write about. :)