Wednesday, August 27, 2008

UPDATE

Hi friends,I know that you have checked my blog the last several months and I have neglected to update. So, for you I'm sorry. And I promise to be better.

New Beginings
The end of July I went from unemployed a working woman with 2 that's right 2 jobs. I work as a receptionist at a salon and I also work at a scrapbooking store. Both of which I absolutly LOVE!!!! The salon is really laid back, everybody is nice and into their own business so, there's not much gossip. And DUH I AM AT HOME AT the SCRAPBOOK STORE. Honestly, I love love going to work. I have so much fun helping customers with craft ideas. Plus I get to see all the new stuff that comes out.

I'll try to post some photos in the next week and update some more.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay Kelli! I've been waiting in suspense all this time and you came through! I love you girl and am excited to quietly stalk you through your blog!

Jan said...

Yah, I miss you and 'deal or no deal'!

Claire said...

Hey great to see a post from you. Would love a call sometime when it works for you!

Kimberly said...

Glad to see you are back to the blog! It will be nice to keep up with you. I can vouch first hand for the wonderful assistance provided at the scrapbook store! Congrats on your new roommate.

Ashley said...

woohoo I was kind of in shock that you had posted i had to do a double take. I have been bad lately as well. I promise an update soon.